Thursday, December 4, 2008

Call log that was attached to the latest email to CSM Collins

11/25/08 - 10:45 AM

Called Bridgett O'Connell, asked where we were with INCAP pay. BO's response, I got all of your INCAP packets submitted. I asked when would pay go through. BO said, "Well, I should be able to pay you soon." I asked why pay wasn't showing on mypay for tomorrow (Wed) when she told me early last week that she would file emergency board and I would get paid a week from Wednesday. She stated that she never said that, she never said anything about Wednesday. I told her yes she did and read notation to her from last week. She stated, "Well what I was saying was, I would submit your packet a week from Wednesday for pay." I told her since I haven't been paid for September it would be hard to have a Thanksgiving, and since October hasn't been filed, I wouldn't be paid in December and there would be no way I could have Christmas for my family. I said this upsets me a lot, what do we need to do? She stated, "Well, I'm still working on processing your extension packet." I asked who was responsible for filing packets, because SGT Casey Jackson had driven to my house, we completed all the paperwork he brought together, and he said it was submitted. I asked who takes care of it from there, who is responsible? Do they just lay on Moore's desk, or in a cabinet? Why isn't this being taken care of?

She stated, "I don't have any current medical documentation from you. Do you have any medical documentation to get me?"

I explained that I had sent it all with SGT Jackson the last two months when he came to my house. And that paperwork, from earlier this month at Ft. Sill from my MEB/PEB was in my record, and that my VA appointment on November 20th was sent and I couldn't get much more current than that.

I asked if I needed to just stay in my chain of command, MSG Cummings. She said, "I think I've seen something else come through on you, let me take a look and see." She asked if she could call me back. I told her my cell phone wasn't on and gave her my wife's work number where I am right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know why this stupid thing won't format correctly, I copy and pasted it from Word, so it puts all this automatic HTML crap in and I can't get it to not be centered. Oh well, at least you can read it!