Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update: December 30, 2008

From: Michael and Brie'Anne Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:08 PM
To: O'Connell, Bridgette C CIV LOD/INCAP Coordinator
Subject: SSG Michael Griffin Incap Extension

Bridgette,

Just checking in to see that all the medical and mental health paperwork got
to you. If not, I have digital copies of everything. Let me know where we
stand on filing the Incap extension. This one should be good through March
2009, correct?

Brie'Anne Griffin
SSG Michael Griffin

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Response from Bridgette O'Connell:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Yes, I received all the medical and mental health paperwork and sent the
Extension Request to NGB. It was returned needing corrections on Saturday
Dec 20th. I was out the week of Christmas, so I did not see that it had been
returned until yesterday. It needed a minor correction, which was made. It
is back at NGB awaiting approval. It's only taking about a week, maybe a
little longer to get Extension Requests approved right now. I should know
something next week.


Bridgette O'Connell
LOD Case Manager/Incap Manager

No comments: